Advantages of a robotic demolition machine
Machines have completely changed the way we work in most industries in the world, whether we are talking about utilizing a computer in an office environment or a robotic demolition machine in the construction industry. They have indeed made human life easy in most facets.
The industry where they have arguably made the most difference is the construction industry. As worldwide urbanization continues to grow in the form of new buildings, changes in infrastructure, as well as remodeling of old cities, the need for additional reliable, efficient, safe, and cost-effective construction equipment have continued to grow alongside it. Through the use of different types of machinery, human labor is not only significantly, but also safer.
Much of the development today is due to a singular machine: the robotic demolition machine. Demolition is generally one of the more dangerous work areas in construction. The new types of demolition robots have played a significant role in constructing new buildings, placing rooftops, renovating bridges and tunnels, among many more.
Types of robotic demolition machines
Robotic demolition machines refer to different types of heavy machinery with the sole purpose of demolishing buildings and other structural elements. Robotic demolition machines usually refer to one of two things:
- robots with hydraulic breakers; or
- hydrodemolition robots using high-pressure water.
Benefits of robotic demolition machines
Regardless of the type of demolition machine, the robotic aspect of them provides a host of advantages including:
- Tremendous power: One of the most evident advantages of robotic powered demolition is the increase in power and efficiency. Even though their size is much more compact than the traditional counterparts, excavators or mechanical jackhammering etc., its power is much greater. Robotic demolition machines are able to work continuously without interruption or break. A hydrodemolition robot from Conjet is, for example, 25x faster than mechanical jackhammering.
- Remote-controlled operations: The remote-controlled aspect of demolition robots provide an additional level of control to its features. In addition to greater flexibility and efficiency, it also ensures the safety of the operator as they can control them from a safe distance from the demolition site.
- Environment-friendly: Robotic demolition robots, hydrodemolition robots especially, are very environment-friendly and are a great solution to many environmental issues contractors face, such as noise and vibrations.
Robotic demolition machine – Price consideration
Regardless of how many advantages a robotic demolition machine presents, the price will always be an important consideration – as it should be! While we can’t speak for robotic demolition machine suppliers, we know that investing in an automatic concrete removal robot from Conjet will be worth your investment in terms of efficiency, safety, and health.
These are the advantages you can expect when investing in a hydrodemolition robot from Conjet:
- No micro-cracks in the remaining structure, which ensures that the repair will be long-lasting with a high quality.
- Creates no vibrations, and noise and dust are dramatically reduced.
- Allows for both selective and non-selective removal.
- Keeps the rebars clean and intact.
- Prepares a surface ideal for bonding between old and new concrete.
- 25X faster than mechanical jackhammering.
Contact us for more information about our ACR™ robots and the robotic demolition machine price of our different solutions.